18 December 2020
- History indicates that the US share markets are kinder to Democratic Presidents than under Republican Presidents.
- The most important thing is to stay invested, because the share market rises under almost every President.
- Although the Biden Administration will probably have to deal with a hostile Senate, it can still accomplish many of its policy objectives by executive actions and some bipartisan cooperation.
- Presidential policies usually have more impact on individual sectors than on the market as a whole, so we think that the probable winning sectors are:
- Pollution control and environmental restoration
- Building materials
- Battery minerals producers
- Renewable energy utilities and equipment manufacturers… [read more]
259 , 1 views today